Large Angel

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thats fair enough...Ive just google mapped to where you are from me, its over a 3 hour drive so that counts me out which is annoying, I love my Angel's! Would end up costing about £30 in fuel alone!
well i guess if he doesnt go soon and you fancy a trip to south leicestershire then i guess you can have him, i would rather give him away than take him to lfs. where are you from?

thats the fun part....Portsmouth! Basically, about 5mins away from me takes me to the seaside where I can see the Isle of Wight!!

So, basically....miles away!

Let me have a word with a company who courier for me, and see if I can sort something out if your willing to ship it, if I can get a good rate (which I probably can) then I will let you know and then I can take him off your hands, and I will promise to give him a good home

I will speak to them when I see them tomorrow, and if your happy to keep him for a short time, (got white spot at the moment, but its nearly cleared) then I will take him

Its just down to eradicating the spot, and getting him safely shipped to me...I will let you know asap once I sort something with the shipping if your happy with that, and just keeping him for a short time till I sort out the tank. I dont want to take any more fish till I sort that, as I said in another post, I dont want to keep introducing fish all the time they could catch the white spot as its unfair on the little guys

If you sort something before then please, feel free to do as you believe is better, but if you still have him and I sort something then I will happily take him. Looking at the loaches who are the only 2 to have it, its nearly gone!

thats the fun part....Portsmouth! Basically, about 5mins away from me takes me to the seaside where I can see the Isle of Wight!!

So, basically....miles away!

Let me have a word with a company who courier for me, and see if I can sort something out if your willing to ship it, if I can get a good rate (which I probably can) then I will let you know and then I can take him off your hands, and I will promise to give him a good home

I will speak to them when I see them tomorrow, and if your happy to keep him for a short time, (got white spot at the moment, but its nearly cleared) then I will take him

Its just down to eradicating the spot, and getting him safely shipped to me...I will let you know asap once I sort something with the shipping if your happy with that, and just keeping him for a short time till I sort out the tank. I dont want to take any more fish till I sort that, as I said in another post, I dont want to keep introducing fish all the time they could catch the white spot as its unfair on the little guys

If you sort something before then please, feel free to do as you believe is better, but if you still have him and I sort something then I will happily take him. Looking at the loaches who are the only 2 to have it, its nearly gone!
ok let me know how its going mate, lucky you 5 mins from the sea side..... :/

Im still waiting for the info from my shipping guys...The main 1 I wanted is on paternity leave

The driver came in yesterday and I asked her to see whats going on as I emailed them the day before, and she will ask and let me know asap

Sorry to be a pain, but thats the best I can do at the moment...Its annoying having to play the waiting game

Im still waiting for the info from my shipping guys...The main 1 I wanted is on paternity leave

The driver came in yesterday and I asked her to see whats going on as I emailed them the day before, and she will ask and let me know asap

Sorry to be a pain, but thats the best I can do at the moment...Its annoying having to play the waiting game
no worries mate, no one esle seems interested :unsure:

It seems strange that no one else will take the little guy, i thought he would be easy to get someone to take him

Ive still no recieved any email or anything back today yet, which is annoying for me too! Ive got so much space to give him, IF my courier people would get back to me!

It seems strange that no one else will take the little guy, i thought he would be easy to get someone to take him

Ive still no recieved any email or anything back today yet, which is annoying for me too! Ive got so much space to give him, IF my courier people would get back to me!
i know hes really is a beauty too..... keep trying i dont think he will be going anywhere! im not taking him to lfs either :no:

still available..... will post at buyers expense and risk during the cold weather

i would've taken it from you if i had my new tank already :/

Shame i hav'nt i wanted a Angel fish like that Along with a black one..

After a few bugging calls and passed messages they finally got back to me...they want £200!!!

Reason why is they dont trust any of the other carriers they would use so would of done it off their own back, and for a fish thats alot!!!

So, sorry to muck you around, it was unintentional, it was mainly the waiting game for them to get back to me...Its just £200 is a bit much!

After a few bugging calls and passed messages they finally got back to me...they want £200!!!

Reason why is they dont trust any of the other carriers they would use so would of done it off their own back, and for a fish thats alot!!!

So, sorry to muck you around, it was unintentional, it was mainly the waiting game for them to get back to me...Its just £200 is a bit much!
Ok mate no worries, £200 is a bit extreme.......!!!!!!!! ill keep hold of him for now then but really am struggling for the tank space so lfs it may have to be :sad:

If only you was closer matt.

would of taken him from you and put him in my Rio 180 when i get it :(

Dad does..

How many miles is it? :good: because if im picking up this new Tank any time soon then i'll ask him if we can get the angel..

Thnig is i have two neons in my old tank :crazy: Will tell you what happions mate :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back