Large Angel

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

mattlee

get on a board and do yo thang...!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
very beautifull angel (smokey) scalare, very healthy, eating very well on prima and bloodworms. my other angels have paired off and hes all lonely and i dont have the room to add more........ collection only but may deliver locally.
037.jpg

0073.jpg

i am halfway between Lutterworth and Leicester between junctions 20 & 21 of the M1 :rolleyes:

i cant believe no body wants this angel...... :blink: he really is beautifull and needs to go as hes holding up my new tank, i need the media!!!!

thats true...as I would of taken him! He is exactly the same colour as 1 of the ones I have

Although funnily enough, looking at that photo of that angel next to the other is like it was taken in my tank, as my 2 are identical!

You not thought of posting? Reason I was saying is a courier may sort it, put the fish in a sealed bag/container, with a heat pad of some sort to help with heat, job done

On a forum I use for my reptiles, there is a couple of people who are reptile couriers and will happily collect, check the animal, and drop it off to the buyer for a price, that could be so handy on here!

thats true...as I would of taken him! He is exactly the same colour as 1 of the ones I have

Although funnily enough, looking at that photo of that angel next to the other is like it was taken in my tank, as my 2 are identical!

You not thought of posting? Reason I was saying is a courier may sort it, put the fish in a sealed bag/container, with a heat pad of some sort to help with heat, job done

On a forum I use for my reptiles, there is a couple of people who are reptile couriers and will happily collect, check the animal, and drop it off to the buyer for a price, that could be so handy on here!
i think it will just bump the cost up too much though, couriers for fish are quite expensive and with the £10 for the fish it could end up costing £25/30 for an angel....
if people dont mind paying this then of course i will post him as i dont want to take him to lfs.... :crazy:

Thats fair enough...Ive just google mapped to where you are from me, its over a 3 hour drive so that counts me out which is annoying, I love my Angel's! Would end up costing about £30 in fuel alone!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back