Large Amount Of Young Amazon Frogbit -floating Plants

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

oh Gill im ever so sorry mate :( maybe for the best tho as most of the others were not in good condition when they arrived :( when i have some more you`ll be top of the list, ( i didnt use recorded delivery so no way of tracking them)

sorry again

shelagh xxx

hi ,im fairly new to the forum .do you have any of the frog bit left ,my fish would be really grateful for some.
please let me know.
thanks in advance.
tobyjug

can u stick me on the waiting list to hun? will pay postage of course as its that bit further ;-)

could you please put me down for some when you have some? Thanks

Plants: amazon frogbit (floating plants)
Quantity for sale: a good portion ( im not counting them :p )
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price:free
Postage & Packaging:free
Photograph: no camera sorry,

just to cap.. the plants are very young so are small, but will grow to quite a size with the minimun of care ( im no expert and its spreading like wildfire here)
im giving this for free, so would appreciate if when youve become over run you donate it to other members too :)

have easily enough to supply 6 members with a suffient amount, its all from my oscars tank, completely diesease free :)

will post either saturday or monday morning.
please reply here,so that there is no confusion as to amounts left,then i wont have to let anyone down :)
many thanks
shelagh xxx
LFS doesn't do this stuff , looked everywhere for it , any left?????? PLEEEEEEEEEZ [email protected]

hiya , can you add me to waiting list PLEEEEEZ , cant find this stuff anywhere near where I live , will pay postage or can post you jiffy bag or something ,,,,, :good:

Also intrested in some if any1 is donating?? prepared to pay postage using paypal etc

Pleaz could I be put on the waiting list too? My fish will really appreciate it. thx

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back