Kribs and Angels.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

small_fry

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hey
would it b alright to put 2 anglefish in with kribs and there fry the angles are about the size of a 50p

I am unterested in the answer to this as I will be putting 2 kribs into my 71UK/84US gallon tank on Friday and I have 2 adult and 2 baby angels in there.

I have an adult angel and 4 kribs (one pair) in a 75g and have no problems, just worried that a 3ft might be a bit small for the angels.....

I would say try it and see how they get on....the angles are still small, but when they get bigger you will probably have to move them anyway.

Some people report fin nipping from kribs, indeed, one of mine nipped at a female Angel I had in the tank, but as soon as female kribs were put in, he lost all interest in the other fish!! :sly:

but they kribs have about 3 week old fry with them i wounderd if they would beat the angels up

I would say they would certainly defend their fry vigorously, and a 3ft space may not be enough for the Angels to get away.....do you have lots of plants etc???
Do you have other fish in with them now?? If so how are they towards them??

no there are no fish in with them atm half the tank is planted, n i was woundering what could b up with my female krib she dont seem to stay with the fry alot now and breaths alot more heavely than the male she has had gill worm but it cleared up could she have got it agen? the male is fine tho

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back