Kribensis Pair Or One Angel ?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

should i get a pair of kribensis, or one angel?

• a pair of kribensis

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • one angelfish

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
fluttermoth said:

one angel is a bit sad. Very social fish which enjoy the company of others............or rip each other to shreds, depending on the personality
smile.png
Hmmm...I think solo angels do fine, personally.

you just don't get to see ALL of them. I kept one on his own in a community for about a year.....then added 5 others and his behaviour really changed. Probably because they all turned out to be female
wahey.gif

Shrimp will not survive with kribs or angels. The kribs will do well with everything on the list.  Good luck!

If it was introduced first and was a good size compared to the cichlid (>5cm, ideally closer to ~10cm), a Cameroon Fan Shrimp could work with Kribs.

However, some of your fish would struggle when a Krib pair decided to breed, for instance your insufficient size loach group and your male Endlers in particular. You might be far safer to just get a male Krib, singleton females (like Blockhead Cichlids) tend to live shortened lives if they are unable to breed (egg bound?).

ahh ok thanks for your help :).. i think il wait a few weeks then ..

big_boss.gif

I would go for apistos or rams they are small and not too aggressive when breeding.

Most reactions

Back