Kityri Introduction

šŸ  May TOTM Voting is Live! šŸ 
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
šŸ† Click here to Vote! šŸ†

Kityri

Reaction score
Good Timezone to you all!
My name is Kityri, or Kit for short.
I currently reside in the Midwest USA, where itā€™s hard to find any fish that are above an introductory level without paying high shipping price for online purchases.
Iā€™ve currently got only one goldfish, a calico fantail, who I just purchased last night, as my other 3 passed in the last 48 hours to what I believe was fin rot, and high stress. (I mistook it for ich and was treating for that before I did some more online research)
Weā€™ve always had a fish tank in our house for as long as I can remember, and it was usually guppies, or goldfish, and we had an Oscar fish once, never again lol.
I took over caring for the fish, as the most ā€œcareā€ they normally received was being fed once a few days, and the tank being cleaned out once a year, if even that.
Iā€™m hoping to learn a lot, while KNOWING I know next to nothing.
But anyways, hello!
I hope to make some cool fish acquaintances and friends here.

Welcome kit. I am fairly new to fish keeping. This forum is terrific. Great people with a ton of knowledge. Iā€™ve learned so much in over a few months.

Welcome kit. I am fairly new to fish keeping. This forum is terrific. Great people with a ton of knowledge. Iā€™ve learned so much in over a few months.
Thanks Gwand! Glad to know I picked a great place!

Welcome, Kit
Hope to see you participating in our contests.

Welcome to the forum, Kit... :hi:

Most reactions

Back