Kitten Pics

I wish I could have a kitty,but my 5 dogs would see it as a snack on four legs.

who knows maybe they would all get along. my dog loves my cats and tried to play wih them.

calicos eh.... theyre prone to asthma.. not sure if you knew that :X

we had 1 when i was younger and it died from asthma :S

billy, I heard that too. I heard that calico males are very rare. This is something my mom told me when I was a little girl though I forget the story behind it.

I once had a calico female.... I think calico's are adorable.

billy61788 said:
isnt a male calico worth alot of money?
Hmmm I don't think so. I have a male calico and they are rare, but I don't know if anyone would pay a lot of $$ to get one.... :dunno: I got mine from the shelter

Pure here you are posting neggative things again! Why dont you just leave me alone! Plz. I already have enough strees on me ok? And Im not the one that was arguing it was the other people. And those kittens are from a stray that had her kittens on the side of my house! Im planning on getting her spayed and finding her a new home to so just SHUTUP! And I do care about over population! All the pets I have which include hamsters, sugar gliders, dogs, horses and CATS are from pounds or rescued animals so dont bag on me ok. And I have homes for them and the kittens that are old enough re already spaid!!!!!!

Hi fish_breeder :)

Trila and her kittens are sooo adorable! :wub: :wub:

______
Let's keep things friendly in here, everyone. :D

Most reactions

Back