Kin Typical

You see, the problem here is people don't try things for themselves, and don't get the full story.
Windows Vista is a perfectly good operating system, I myself a user for near 2 years now with less problems than XP, the main problem is Vista is quite often bundled with computers that do not meet the system requirements resulting in instabilities and it being very, very slow, this is where the 'Vista-Hate' comes from.

Regarding the original post, insinuating on how unfair it is that Microsoft package their own software with Windows, there is nothing wrong with it. If you were a large company who, for example, made cars, would you rather fit your own brand radios in all your cars, or your biggest competitor? It's an easy choice. Business is Business, Microsoft can do whatever they want, after all, it is their product.

yea i has vista for about 6 months, i tried to get on with it but i found that it was bull shizer

Got me for a minute there!! Then I remembered my favorite German word. If you feel that bad about it try ubuntu operating system by linux. Its free and secure.

and there is, ABSOLUTELY, no choice for the user of a PC, when considering the OS they should use. one of the reasons there is no, viable, alternative to the MS offering. is Mcrosofts, continued insistence on building in an "unfair" advantage, for their own software.

You're wrong!! Ubuntu by linux is an alternative to MS

not tried a variety of linux for about 18 months or so. Basically, like most people I dont have time.. or want... to play with system settings etc, i just want it to work out of the box as it where & up till then linux was nowhere even close to the MS stick the disc in & off it goes whatever the hardware scenario MS have got so well sorted ( well reasonably well lol).

At first I struggled with ubuntu. Now I see you just download programs in a different manner. When you get stumped you post a question at the forum and get quick answers. It is just because it is different it seems hard but it really isn't. I have accidentally removed programs and had to start over a few times. With ubuntu I don't have to reload info for my network connection or my printer. I just have to open a program called synapse manager and add programs for my printer, adobe reader and flash player. Which is quicker!!

Have you tried Ubuntu Linux yet?

Yeh!! :good: Another ubuntu fan. I have it!! I love it!! Get much better support from the forum than from the manufacture of computer or comcast, broadband provider.

Most reactions

Back