Keyhole sex?

despreauxb

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Apr 22, 2021
Messages
96
Reaction score
15
Points
8
Location
Troy PA
I'm pretty confident I got a pair (I watched them for an hour to make sure they were bonded and wouldn't kill eachotger before I got them) and I've had them for a few months and I just wanted to double check :) tank is cloudy because I redid the tank including adding some new sand
Snapchat-1601215993.webp
Snapchat-1601215993.webp
 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-1244973124.webp
    Snapchat-1244973124.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 118
I would need clearer photos than these, to be able to identify the sexes your fish
 
I would need clearer photos than these, to be able to identify the sexes your fish
I'm thinking the bigger one (with two spots is male and my smaller timid one with one spot is female)
 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-560535504.webp
    Snapchat-560535504.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Snapchat-265506748.webp
    Snapchat-265506748.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 170
  • Snapchat-711582979.webp
    Snapchat-711582979.webp
    80.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Snapchat-245879695.webp
    Snapchat-245879695.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 152
  • Snapchat-1457641263.webp
    Snapchat-1457641263.webp
    67.6 KB · Views: 151
  • Snapchat-520460328.webp
    Snapchat-520460328.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 152
  • Snapchat-615361991.webp
    Snapchat-615361991.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 146
  • Snapchat-12467195.webp
    Snapchat-12467195.webp
    55.4 KB · Views: 155
Give them some nice plants to hide in and some rocks to hide behind, and they will be fine.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top