Juwel 350 Tank, Cabinet, External Filter And Extras

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

MBOU

Recovering LFS Worker
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hi All, I am posting this on behalf of a friend, he is happy to leave a contact number or you can PM myself and I can pass on any questions or interest.

Equipment make/model/size: Juwel 350 tank with external filter & many extras.
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Moving House
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: £300.00 O.N.O
Postage & Packaging: ----
Photograph: See end of post. (will be added by the end of te day, having photobucket issues!)

Juwel corner aquarium, complete with stand

350 litre aquarium, measuring 2 ft 10 inches in radius x 2ft 1.5 inch tall (4.5 ft including stand), with blue background. Stand built by previous owner and has slight water damage (as seen in photo). Back panel of lid has been replaced.
Sale includes:
  • Canister filter, 1400 litres per hour with UV treatment, primer and spray bar, less than 1 year old
  • 2 x 36 inch and 2 x 18 inch Aquaglow UV bulbs, changed in October 2012
  • Tetra check APS 300 air pump (serviced in Dec 2012) and 2 air curtains
  • 2 heaters
  • Glass Thermometer
  • Pebbles
  • Can include all fish seen in photo except angel fish (ie. cherry barbs, garra rufas, phantom tetras, mixed danios, melon barb, guppies, female Siamese fighter)
Excludes all rock, wood and plants seen in photograph.

cornertank2_zps34fbacc5.jpg

cornertank_zpsa8d5912d.jpg

cornertankdamage_zps466aa714.jpg

filterequipment_zps9c394f98.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

No interest at all? They need to go asap...

Most reactions

Back