Juwel 180 Available To Swap For 4-5Ft Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Big_eyes

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Due to my latest fall out of a deal on a 6 foot tank and now not having room for such a size. I'm now on the look out for something 4 or 5 foot in size instead with the offer of my juwel 180 tank (in almost new condition with little if any scratches or marks) in exchange.

I'm in cumbria, Kendal to be exact and looking to make a deal :good:

always4lora is selling his 4x2x2 and he is in cumbria as well maybe worth a chat :)

If your comming down south, I have a rio 400 I am wanting shot of, just the tank though.

always4lora is selling his 4x2x2 and he is in cumbria as well maybe worth a chat :)

Aye I know, that's ideally what I'm looking for but he's wanting way too much than I want to/or can pay really. That's why I'm offering my 180 as a swap with someone to keep costs down.

Star - don't know when I'm down there next, you suggesting it as a sale or as a part ex? How much you wanting either way?

I am asking £40 for it, its just the tank on its own no lights, stand or anything, it has been re-sealed, ex-marine tank with those faint scratches but not really bad when full of water.

Got no camera mate :sad: Dry the scratches do look bad, but I have cleaned it and when wet they dissapear, not had it fully filled with water as I havnt anything to put it on!

Yeah, I've seen your add and thought I could go for that but then you're so far away :sad:

Yeah, I've seen your add and thought I could go for that but then you're so far away :sad:

i know! :sad: i was in manchester earlier too! :rolleyes:

Well you could always bring on a weekend break to windermere and bring it up with you, I can recommend a fantastic b&b :lol: :hey:

oh god dya know what, after having 2 under 4s screaming in the back for nearly 4 hrs in ridiculous traffic, i wont be doing a long drive again in a hurry ! :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back