Just When You Thought You Had No More Room For Tanks

star4

Fish Connoisseur
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
6,367
Reaction score
1
Points
38
Location
GB
fishtanktoilet.jpg
.

pull handle instant water change lol
 
yeah i dont think the flush changes the water..... I like that would look good in a bar but not your house it goes hand in hand with those bloomin coffee table fish tanks!
 
These have been around for awhile, the fish part is separate from the flushing tank. Still, you'd only be able to keep coldwater species as I've never seen a way to add a heater to those. They only hold about 2 gallons or so as i remember, so you'd need very small species or a single specimen.

Not sure if I'd like a fish watching me while I go to the bathroom, the cats are bad enough.
laugh.gif
 
As DTH said, the fixtures have been around quite a while. We seem to see another post like this every few months. To me they look like they would be a lot of trouble to keep clean since the access to the "tank" is not as easy as on most tanks and the volume is quite small. I also don't see any provision for filtering so they would take lots of water changes. Draining the old tank water would be very easy though.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top