Just when you thought their lives couldn't get any more miserable...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Snagrio

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I didn't grab a picture as I was in a hurry, but in one of my local PetSmarts they apparently updated the infamous "betta cup" section, for the worse.

Now each individual betta has an extremely bright LED light beaming almost point blank over their heads. So bright to the point you can practically see through their bodies like an X-ray. Just, why...

You have never seen Thailand betta fighting yet.

Every single media in my country seems to support the idea of fighting betta for fun (gambling problems and weird cultural practices)

Every kids and adults in the area seems to have betta so...I can’t imagine what happens to those people’s minds.

It's not just Bettas who suffer. They had a thing on the news last night about covid19 and they showed the Wuhan wet markets. It was pretty disgusting and there were cages of dogs, cats, bats, and all sorts of animals cooped up in tiny cages waiting to be killed and cut up for food. It's pretty fuplie sick and the people there really should be shot.

Last year, I saw a video (circulating around) of a wet market in Indonesia that has cats, dogs, reptiles, bats, etc.
The ways they killed the animals were super horrible and disgusting especially the dogs and cats...

I've seen a video from China where they quite literally were boiling a dog alive in a cooking pot, it was still barking.

Remind me again why a country that's too barbaric to even bother killing their food first has way too much control of the world stage...

Also, was at the store again today for different reasons and grabbed a snapshot. Apparently I was incorrect, the beaming lights are below the cups, so it's that much better. :rolleyes:
IMG_20210406_143423423_HDR.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back