To all who are expecting adopted fish- I've just sent them all out. I figure an announcement will be more time efficient than PM's
A big fat thank you to everyone. You guys are so great for taking them in. And now I have so much room for my upcoming spawns
I've cleared out over 40 fish in the last week, so thanks again!
Also, sorry I'm in a hurry
) , but I have one going to Canada priority and it was only 9.00?!?! FE, I owe you some money and I was shocked at how cheap it was....all this time I thought it would cost an arm and a leg 
A big fat thank you to everyone. You guys are so great for taking them in. And now I have so much room for my upcoming spawns
I've cleared out over 40 fish in the last week, so thanks again!Also, sorry I'm in a hurry
) , but I have one going to Canada priority and it was only 9.00?!?! FE, I owe you some money and I was shocked at how cheap it was....all this time I thought it would cost an arm and a leg 

Hubby even picked out one. I told him if I bought that one plus the female I wanted, I'd have to get more Aquaviews because I had one or two adopted fish coming in the mail. He didn't object--so I now have "Challenger" who is a white veil tale male with some blue and purple and red spots on him. "Mercedes" is a beautiful, perfect looking female--possibly delta tail. Tomorrow I'll stop by WM and pick up two more Aquaviews
I can't wait for the traveling fish to arrive!







