just one pic

juanveldez

helping big fish eat little fish everyday
Reaction score
moved this guy into half of a 75, after I moved my pike that was there into a bare bones tank both he and my pink con are going to be show fish so all they get is a heater and a sponge filter. the pike isn't happy about it but better get him used to it now so I can work with them on their personality so that they have better chances in the compitition for ACA 2006.

000_0112.jpg

check out those fins!
Awesome fish Juan :thumbs:
Are you entering the pike and con in a competition, or just showing them off?

DD

they are both going to be entered into the compition. the con will be compeating in the central americans under 6" class and the pike will be competeing in a class that includes oscars, peacock bass, and petentia species. but usually in this class the biggest compition comes from other pikes. at the same show next july, I will be placing my jags into the silent auction. and hopefully be bringing something a bit better home. if I don't see anything that I must have I will be probably searching for something shortly after, but my plans are to have a few more tanks ready for some fish to come home with me from the convention. I will then shortly after hopefully be finishing work on my fishroom which will eventually house every thing in thier final tanks.

Ahh, now i see, Good Luck for the competition(even though its in a years time :p )

DD

if hes a good boy and gets big and strong in a few years I might be taking him to a show as well, just depends on how big he gets. male festae are known to be monsters

NICE!! I love cichlids.
:drool: IS THAT A MALE ONE!?!? I thought you got a female one. The males are even BIGGER and more DESTRUCTIVE! :drool: :drool: :drool:

yes space it is a male, no nace I never bought it as a female I only wanted a male. then hopefully in the future I can get a few females and work on getting a breading pair out of them. or at the veryleast a good show male

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back