Just For Fun

lexusalan1

New Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Points
6
hi all, after reading a post on here yesterday about the guy who managed to convince his other half to let him get another tank if he quit smoking it got me thinking at work today,
how have others managed to get their other halfs to consent to more than one tank, ive tried with mine but all i get is i already have one so make do. have people had to blackmail and what lengths have you all had to go to to make more tanks possible????

(i'll try the best one on my gf and see if she goes for that ha ha)
 
if i had room for more tanks there would be no need for blackmail. id just go buy it anyway lol
 
if i did that id be out the house before the tank ha ha
 
Yes I make deals. My man loves to surf we live 4 hr from the beach. So last night I said you can go surf leave me with my broken amr and the baby only if you get this tank for me. I had him he waxed his board we talked. Then the F* ing surf went flat so he stayed home. Grrr I have a broken arm so I really should not drive.

I use his love of surf to get what I want along with a few other tricks. Haha
 
isnt it suprising that women always have a way of getting what they want! ha ha
 
Umm lets just say

My "Other" Half

Dumped me 'cuz i talk about fish too much and keep going on about how i want more tanks etc.


Wow.

I sound sad now xD
 
i used to have a 3ft 120l tank and was cheesed off cos i couldnt have half the fish i wanted so my missus said shed get me a 4 ft for xmas so i arranged it all and ordered from nd aquatics. "forgot" to mention that yes it was only 4 ft as stated but it was gonna be 2ft deep and 2 ft wide and hold 453 litres lol should of seen her face when it got delivered. thunder would be an understatement. she went mad lol. i couldnt help it i just peed myself laughing. she didnt speak to me all day but shes grown to love it now.
 
sorry to hear that knox, this was meant to be a little fun but for you it obviously wasnt, that sucks!!
 
Umm lets just say

My "Other" Half

Dumped me 'cuz i talk about fish too much and keep going on about how i want more tanks etc.


Wow.

I sound sad now xD

i had all that but i think she gave up lol.
 
Umm lets just say

My "Other" Half

Dumped me 'cuz i talk about fish too much and keep going on about how i want more tanks etc.


Wow.

I sound sad now xD

i had all that but i think she gave up lol.
Aha.

Got myself a nother now.

who just says
"I Dont give a ...."

Since her dad owns a pond and a tropical tank witch i think looks good she cant say anything :lol: better then the previous!

No girl's going to stop me liking fish :grr:
 
i used to have a 3ft 120l tank and was cheesed off cos i couldnt have half the fish i wanted so my missus said shed get me a 4 ft for xmas so i arranged it all and ordered from nd aquatics. "forgot" to mention that yes it was only 4 ft as stated but it was gonna be 2ft deep and 2 ft wide and hold 453 litres lol should of seen her face when it got delivered. thunder would be an understatement. she went mad lol. i couldnt help it i just peed myself laughing. she didnt speak to me all day but shes grown to love it now.

Dude that's awesome! :lol: :lol:

I have had a single tank for 5 years, although I did upgrade from a 2 foot to a 4 foot in that time. I got my second tank in the summer - an 18inch quarantine tank which is on my kitchen worktop. Not sure if it really counts as a QT... currently it's empty!
However, I have plans for a 3 foot wide tank stand (which could house up to 3 tanks, or maybe 2 x 3 footers and then 2 smaller tanks on the top) and a 2 foot tank for my bolshy angels. Don't know when that might happen though. As long as I get my 2 footer set up in the next month or so I'm happy to wait on the 3 footers...

Apparently though, once he is fully recovered from his bike accident, he wants to have 1 bike for each tank that I have... :crazy: lol.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top