Just Been Down The Lfs

emmsy

Fishaholic
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
571
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
swansea
Just been down my LFS and got 2 jurupari, a jewel and an L47. I would take pics but my camera is still soggy. They have settled in great in my old marine tank with the vieja. This tank will be stunning when I get some new ornaments and lose the radioactive coloured car.

Emma
 
Nice choices :good: Looking foward to seeing pics. i laughed at the bit with the car.
BTW is soggy a British slang word for something or do you just mean wet? :/
 
Nice choices :good: Looking foward to seeing pics. i laughed at the bit with the car.
BTW is soggy a British slang word for something or do you just mean wet? :/
Sorry for the slang, yeah soggy means wet.

Ordered a new camera off Amazon.co.uk

should be here Thursday

Emma
 
wet is not the normal state for my camera either. I dropped it in my fishtank.


So who is the idiot here?

Emma
 
L47 very nice. There is a big one in my LFS and its stuunning at a big size. I missed out on these recently and I intended to get one. I'll look forward to pics :good:
 
are Jurupari aggressive in any way cos yours look good in your vid Invader?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top