Just A Bit Of Fun This 1 If You Owned An Lfs

obviously the main bulk would be community fish as the avarage person doe's not want a honking great tank, but i would have an oldball section/cichlid section one very large display tank / one tank set up with each of the community's ie african / south american / central american then a few specie's breeding tank's onsite for all to see, plant section but no good with plant's,then a hardware section with filter's/heater's etc etc....find a good importer and a good reccomended tank maker :good:
 
agreed davo its so boring when you walk into an lfs and all there is is neons guppies etc. pretty enough fish but not exactly exciting
[/quote]

well most peoples first fish are neons or guppies so i suppose you've got to stock them cos otherwise all the newbys who wanted to set up small first tanks would have to buy cichlids
 
I would have a good Amount of NW cichlids too. They are fun and come on people love them.

Rare and not so rare plecos. I think plecos are great and there are so many amazing types for all sizes. Plecos rock.

Then I would have a tank for the fish of the month. This would be an oddball fish. Every month we would do a different odd fish.
 
Would probably be plecs as a main stock (bet that suprised everyone lol), with a better variety of cory's than most shops normally stock amongst the normal common stuff like mollies, plattys and the odd ocasional cichlids, and a nice planted section :)
 
I would have a room for community fish - BUT nothing that would outgrow the average 100l or so tank - no Gibbiceps/Common Plecs, no RTBS, no Oscars etc.

In a seperate and much larger room I'd have oddballs and plecs, specialising in smaller species to make them more appropriate for more fishkeepers.

I would sell mature filter media too. (or give a bit free with every fish - just in case!)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top