jungle val???

mostanks

Fish Addict
Reaction score
:alien: :alien: :alien:
hello green thumbers,i just picked up some plants at the lfs and i asked the guy if i had to keep it in the pot and he said"yeah it has to stay planted"is that true or can i pull it out and plant it in gravel?

I havn't had any experience with the jungle val, but all the plants I ever got from the LFS that came in pots didn't do that well until I chucked out the pots and planted them in the gravel.

All plants should be taken out of the pots and planted in the substrate, the pots are just for ease of moving the plants to and from the lfs's so they arent being uprooted all the time :)

sorry,totally forgot i posted this.
i still havn't taken the jungle val out of the pot but it sure has grown since i've gotten it a week or so ago,i'm still not happy w/the decor in that tank so i'll proly take it out of the pot this weekend,i hope it keeps growing the way it's been,ive never had much luck w/plants :/ i must be doing something right huh :)
oh yeah,are there any liquid fertilizers i should stay away from or maybe try out?can they (fertilizers)be harmful to my fish?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back