June 2012 Fish Of The Month Competition Entries.....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our May 2012 competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 31st of May 2012. The winner will then be announced.
Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the June 2012 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The June competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th June 2012.

First go at this..... Dated photo to follow

One of my Socolofi...

Pseudotropheussocolofitotm.jpg

e898bec2.jpg

Ok I'll try another of my shrimp, just need a varification photo

P1060308.jpg

Caridna confusa - a little Aussie native

Varification photo
P1060314.jpg

P1060311.jpg

Sorry Ludwig the shrimp moved on me so the photo is of the same type of shrimp in the same tank just a different possie to the entry photograph.

I'll enter my Jack Dempsey this month..please pay no mind to the few spots on the glass....he bites me when i try to clean it..

DSCN4785.jpg

FOTM.jpg

Well i was thinking of entering my Angel... But i think Spurry has this one nailed... Guess i'll just wait until the competition isn't so high then! :rolleyes:

I don't know. Spurry and StandbySetting might battle. That shrimp pic is great!

Your babies are so cute Dieses.

First time here, looks like Spurry will take it all. Beautiful fish.

My Rosy Barb:

125.jpg

Verification:
2012-05-22171306.jpg

hi all long time no see i wld like to enter my

half moon blue butterfly marble betta called church

entering photo
church.jpg

proof photo

002-12.jpg

enjoy :)

First go at this..... Dated photo to follow

Pseudotropheussocolofi.jpg

Spurry..... I need to inform you that your entry photo is currently not a valid entry. When I compile the voting poll.... I remove all names and just identify the fish by number to prevent votes going for the more popular person rather than for the fish.....

The voting poll is only compiled towards the 14th of June, so that leaves enough time for you to change your entry photo.... Your validation photo is fine.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back