Jewel Cichlid Needs A Good Home (alexandria, La)

ThePiggy

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have been housing a Jewel cichlid and a Jack Dempsey each in their own 10 gallon tank. I've had them for about a month. I acquired them from my sister. She had to move into an apartment that didn't allow any pets. She also does not want them back. I really don't have the room to keep them here.

The Jewel cichlid is fairly small, 2-2.5 inches I'd say. I do not know if it's a male or female. When it arrived, its fins were slightly frayed, but it has healed up mostly. Still a few little notches. It eats well and loves to go in and out of its cave all day.

The Jack Dempsey is 3.5-4 inches. I am pretty sure it's a female because its dorsal fin is not nearly as pointed as my male's. She likes to move the gravel around quite a bit, and she loves to chase down live ghost shrimp.
***My Jack Dempsey is no longer free. She is on ebay.***

I check this forum at least once a day.
Please respond if you will give one or both of these fish a loving and caring home!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You would get a lot more views if you posted you location in the title

I totally forgot to mention that I'm not charging anything for them.... Just pay for the container I need to ship them in and the shipping. If you can pick them up, then you don't need to pay shipping!

I've placed the Jack Dempsey on ebay and I've already got a bidder. So she's not for free anymore. If you are still interested, you'll have to buy her on ebay. The Jewel is still free + shipping for a while. If no one takes it, I suppose I'll be putting that one up on ebay too. My Female Jack Dempsey

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
how much is the shipping and container shipping to 61270

It will be between $27 and $30. I'll know for sure when I take it in to be weighed at the post office.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back