java-plants.com

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fishyyy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Does anyone know if java-plants.com shipes to the US??
If they do, does it cost the same??

they don't ship anywhere from my experience. I'm still waiting for an order I placed on 30th July. I will be phoning again tomorrow.

They have an email address on their site, might be your best bet.

I sent an email to them about a week ago, and they didnt answer.

me too i ordered in august and sent a email which the havent replied to but they have taken money out of my acount. i mean the address is less than 2 mins from my house i will go and get the plants myself if there havin difficulty.

I ordered from them about a year ago and had no problems. The plants arrived after 2 weeks - exactly as I was told. Could they be on holiday or something?

still no signs of mine...no answer on phone today so I emailed them instead(although they ignored the email I sent a few weeks ago).

I wait patiently :angry:

fishyy that is ridiculous service.

I order plants from www.aquaticplants.eu.com (Green Line Aquatics) and i receive them within a week, they can even do next day.

They are considered one of the best in the UK

You phone them up and make your order.

I ordered from Java about three weeks ago. My plants arrived beautifully packed and in perfect condition five days later :dunno:

Got my order on Wednesday 15th after ordering on Friday 3rd. Just missed the deadline for a one week turn around but they came as expected the following week. The plants look a bit yellow but they have been in a postal depot fro a few days as I've taken a bit of time to collect them. Other than that they are well packaged and my previous experience has been good too. I do think I got my snails as a 'bonus' from them though although there were other possibilities.
Overall I would recommend them.

WK

Java plants have been fine for a couple of orders from me. I think they make an order from abroad based on what people have ordered that week, so sometimes it might take a while.

Although I did get some nasty aquatic caterpillars as hitchhikers which devoured most of my plants. They were mayfly larvae I think.

I really doubt they will ship to the US as there is little point.

Hi there
i followed the link here and purchased some plants (85) for java-plants around 3 weeks ago, ive sent lots of emails with no reply and gonna cancel my order and try the other place i saw here, ide personaly advise against this company as not letting customers know whats happening or even one reply is very poor, after ringing i got the (should be there today if not tommorow) still no plants, i will cancel my order through my credit card and try another one.

apart from that its a nice forum you have here, very good info and helped me sort alot of problems out and helped me understand how to make my tank work :D keep up the good work.

Fishy,
Was there something in particular that company had that no one else does? There are gobs of plant sites right here in the US.

you did the right thing Debs in forgetting Java. I still haven't received my order and they took payment when I first ordered. No reply to any emails I send and I often can't get through on the phone. I'm just glad that my order was for a low ammount.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back