Java Moss

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bbbls108

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi everyone, just having a look on ebay for some plants and came across this item number is 190207981689, i couldnt believe how much it is already 200.00. just under 2hours to go.do you think they have it wrong or should i get growing java moss lol.

Lol. No java moss is worth that much.Either its a fake bid or hes bidding on himself..

200GBP=396.00USD

EDIT* Yea he is bidding himself.. Look at the bid history

That's nuts. The seller only says 'large bunch', and in the terrible picture supplied, it really doesn't look like £200 of java moss to me. Just compare it to the size of the guppy in the picture.

The scary thing is there's already 3 bids!

edit: lol, posted this slow, this is hilarious, wonder why he thought it would go for that much?!

Before joining you lot recently, and realising that others wanted it, I composted twenty times that amount from my cold water tank just after Christmas.
I will never make that first million..! :sick:

Before joining you lot recently, and realising that others wanted it, I composted twenty times that amount from my cold water tank just after Christmas.

hi, thats a shame. i have seen large amounts of moss go for about thirty quid on ebay.which covers a 2ft tank.everyone on here would love it for swaps or for a few pounds. (i wish i could sell moss for 200 quid)lol

hi, thats a shame. i have seen large amounts of moss go for about thirty quid on ebay.which covers a 2ft tank.everyone on here would love it for swaps or for a few pounds. (i wish i could sell moss for 200 quid)lol

Lol maybe if a piece of diamond chunk is entangled in the java moss.

Most reactions

trending

Back