January 2012 Tank Of The Month Winner Is:

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Aye, tis a lovely tank. Congrats to Tizer too, who also has a lovely tank. Voting was deservedly close.

I'm jealous of you both.

Cheers Rob, no need to be jealous of me, my tank looks like this now:

dsc01740ph.jpg

:D

Now you're just showing off that you have empty tanks that are bigger than my main display.

Now I'm even more jealous.

Long term plan though for the 8 footer has been approved by the OH.

I need to work on my OH and do the same, maybe i'll buy her another horse, that could work.

Ahhh, but then you won't be able to afford the tank.

We have a plan for the next stage in our house renovation project that turns a large garage into the living room. The room needs some splitting up otherwise it's an open plan monster and a room divider fish tank has been approved. I'm reckoning an 8 foot by 2 foot footprint should do nicely and however tall seems to work. Next question is whether to go marine with it.

There's bound to be a way to do some form of economy of scale. I've been looking at the home made live rock type options and such like.

Otherwise I thought of filling it with neon tetras.

I love it! Great work. I'm a tank newb, and it makes me want to completely rethink how I've got mine!!!

I love it! Great work. I'm a tank newb, and it makes me want to completely rethink how I've got mine!!!

Glad to be of inspiration to you. Ensure you still make the tank yours though. That is very important.

If there is anything you need to know or ask then give us a shout. :)

David.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back