I've Won First Prize !

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Harlequins

***Corydora Crazy***
Reaction score
Some of you might remember i entered some flower/garden competitions while back, well i just heard i've won first prize of £50 for my front window boxes & baskets from Curo in bloom :hyper: :hyper: - which had 45 entrants!!! well shocked!! lol!!

Still waiting regarding the Local Keynsham in Bloom :)

Thank you :)

Just uploading the last lot of pics i took 25th July , This lot was judged on the 8th August :) will add them later. :p

Some of you might remember i entered some flower/garden competitions while back, well i just heard i've won first prize of £50 for my front window boxes & baskets from Curo in bloom :hyper: :hyper: - which had 45 entrants!!! well shocked!! lol!!

Still waiting regarding the Local Keynsham in Bloom :)

nice one. well done there.

Well done, you did a great job on your gardens....must admit it made me start catolouging all the various plants :rolleyes: , yep the horticulturilst in me never sleeps :lol: .

Well done, you did a great job on your gardens....must admit it made me start catolouging all the various plants :rolleyes: , yep the horticulturilst in me never sleeps :lol: .
and i started thinking which ones my tortoises would have eaten :lol: lovely garden though, many congrats,

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back