>>>>!i've Got Photos In Here!<<<<

jourdy288

Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
2,140
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Behind a little bubbling cave.
3094070308_8cc435d75e.jpg

3093240249_ce11da21fa.jpg

3094070302_58d5ca36f3.jpg

These are pictures of Xylon, my South American Leaf Fish

Sorry, they're a little fuzzy, but I did use a camera phone, if you resize your browser window you can't tell :D
 
Wow, he/she is really pretty..

How much did he cost, if you dont mind me asking?

D.
 
wow, very nice. You do realize he mos tlikely will need to be fed live food for the rest of his life?
 
Aha!
I've been waiting months to see the fish I helped name!
(I have so little otherwise accomplished in my life.)
Unfortunately, I can only make out a rather attractive blur.
Damn Murphy and his stupid laws anyway...

You got him for 3.99?
Dollars and cents?
Or hundreds?
 
Dollars and cents. Try resizing it with your browser window, if you use Internet Explorer, there should be a small button on the lower right hand corner that looks like a magnifying glass. You can use that to make the picture smaller and a better resolution. I just wanted to get some pics up, since my mum is very busy with her (very fancy) camera. See here:
http://jourdysmakeup.com

Well, don't worry, I'll have better pics soon!
 
Is that Fabio you refer to the male model with the incredible hair?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top