randymyr Fish Fanatic Joined Apr 15, 2008 Messages 194 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Nova Scotia Dec 13, 2008 #16 I love these guys, but I wish you could get a better picture ! Thinking of getting a leaf fish myself !
I love these guys, but I wish you could get a better picture ! Thinking of getting a leaf fish myself !
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Dec 14, 2008 #17 Syphoniera said: Is that Fabio you refer to the male model with the incredible hair? Click to expand... This Fabio is a male guppy, he has no hair, but you never know...
Syphoniera said: Is that Fabio you refer to the male model with the incredible hair? Click to expand... This Fabio is a male guppy, he has no hair, but you never know...