Ive Adopted A Giant Gourami Today

peter22UK

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
845
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Durham UK
my tank is about 120 gallons and already has oscar etc in it...so he cannot stay!!

i want to rehome this fish asap!!

the thing is...it was in a 200ltr tank and was soo cramped...i knew i could offer it a bit more space...

Sushi kind of hates him though!!

eeek

i was wondering if the local aquarium would want him... hmm
 
I love Giat Gouramis but they take some housing!!

Try www.Aquarist-Classifieds.co.uk its very poular and lots of fish heads look at it every day
 
I love Giat Gouramis but they take some housing!!

Try www.Aquarist-Classifieds.co.uk its very poular and lots of fish heads look at it every day

They are beautiful and almost as intelligent as Oscars.....Make sure that whoever takes.... has the right facilities... (I know you will)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top