Its still there you know

Well I can't seem to access it. Oh well its back to the forums for me.
 
My computer doesn't like it.
It says something like "Windows XP cannot grant this session"
Its weird...
 
MegTheFish said:
Connecting...
cannot connect to "irc.oftc.net"

:dunno:
[snapback]915314[/snapback]​

Is this IRC? If so, the channel name and number would be great, so I could get in :) my computer can't run Java. (Not because i don't have it installed... Because I'm running on 48 RAM with a 633 processor -_-)
 
KeddyPie said:
MegTheFish said:
Connecting...
cannot connect to "irc.oftc.net"

:dunno:
[snapback]915314[/snapback]​

Is this IRC? If so, the channel name and number would be great, so I could get in :) my computer can't run Java. (Not because i don't have it installed... Because I'm running on 48 RAM with a 633 processor -_-)
[snapback]915684[/snapback]​

irc.oftc.net is the server and the channel is #fishforums

It's not jumping like it used to be... where have all the fishkeepers/chatters gone? Everytime I'm on no one's in the room.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top