Its Here My 566 Gallon 9Ftx3Ftx3Ft Tank

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i was kiddin i dont wannt no neons

yeah i finishe readin the whole thing, if you have the mature media you can start with your least aggresive fish, and you can also use mature gravel/sand as well.

hopefully when i become a vet ill get 2 massive tanks beside my bed :hyper: , or a fish bed tank :hyper:

yeah i finishe readin the whole thing, if you have the mature media you can start with your least aggresive fish, and you can also use mature gravel/sand as well.

hopefully when i become a vet ill get 2 massive tanks beside my bed :hyper: , or a fish bed tank :hyper:

xd then youd be sleeping with the fishes XD

also yeah i plan to add my least aggressive fish first

yeah theres 3 2 inch pipes going down into the sump then im using a super fish 15000 lph pump were the pipe comes over the top

whys that

Omg you live at home and your parents are ok with it in there home. Wow When I lived at home my parents would never let me have that. What kind of deal did you have to make with them to get this? How old are you? Is the floor going to be ok holding that weight?

With a tank that size you could have an amazing salt water tank with a shark. But that would be a lot of money. Pretty cool.

i wanna cry :-(

what did you have to do to get that tank? i wish to copy your example so that i can get one too. :shifty:

yeah the floors solid concreate im 15 live at home and the and no deal really

as they paid for it (so i borrowed the money) and ive now paid half off so im getting there

also we had to traval 130 miles to get there

then we had to take the window out

then it had to sit in the front (living) room for 2-3 weeks

thanks everyone

update woo lol

here it is

yeah its 766 as the sump is a costom made

heres some pics af half the tank and im really happy with the result of this half

so coments are welcome but it will not be changed

also it looks dim as there are no lights on so its all lit up from the camera flash

PICT0607.jpg

PICT0608.jpg

PICT0611.jpg

PICT0609.jpg
Code:

PICT0610.jpg

it looks fab. well done. im so glad your parents support your hobby.. i would be doing cartwheels if one of my boys asked me for a tank that size :lol:

whoa i would luv that tank...but id have no where to put it anyway lol, but still its looking great, whats going on with the lid??

yeah thanks

also my parents like fish too

and heres the story

i got a 8ft x 1.5ftx1.5ft then i needed a sump so went to pickup a 3ft x 2ft x 1ft tank lxhxw for 20 pounds

and when we got there it was actuall 3ft x 2ft x 18inch tank any way they said it was to nice for a sump and said you could keep a pair of angels in there and said ill give you the 20n quid back and help you with the fish for the 8ft so i said yes

then i found this tank and they said yes :shout: i was very suprised

so now there setting up a tank for a pair of veiltale angels and 6 corys and im having this xD

thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back