It's been awhile...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Link

Fishaholic
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I joined this forum. About sixteen years give or take! Somehow I managed to remember my login details so figured I'd say hello. Is there anyone still on here who was around in 2004?

Welcome back :)

I can't remember what day it is and I wear a bracelet with my name and address on, so I can't remember what we are talking about :confused:

Welcome back, Link. You’re probably the longest running member (2004) still checking in.

Last edited:
Welcome back, Link. You’re probably the longest running member (2004) still checking in.

It's the first time I've logged in for years. Somehow remembered my login details. Proper cringing at some of my old posts though lol

Hope you participate in our reinvigorated Competitions. I run the Pet of the Month, Tank of the Month, and Fish of the Month contests. If you have a nano tank, hope you enter the present contest for tanks sized at 16 gallons and smaller.

Welcome back! :hi:

Wow, 2004? That’s before I was born! o_O

It's been awhile since I joined this forum. About sixteen years give or take! Somehow I managed to remember my login details so figured I'd say hello. Is there anyone still on here who was around in 2004?
Hey link
I've just recently rejoined and also remembered my details lol I've been on here for many years with a massive gap in between until today

Hey link
I've just recently rejoined and also remembered my details lol I've been on here for many years with a massive gap in between until today
I see you originally joined in 2005 - 15 years ago. Wow. Welcome back.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back