Iti and her love for TFF and all things fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wow...20 years young on january 1st! I'm hoping Itiwhetu breaks the record for the oldest cat alive which is presently 34 years old.
Here's a list of the oldest cat that ever lived: interesting read

Wow...20 years young on january 1st! I'm hoping Itiwhetu breaks the record for the oldest cat alive which is presently 34 years old.
Here's a list of the oldest cat that ever lived: interesting read
She is doing remarkably well really; she was outside in the trailer this morning as I was getting ready for work.

Our girl
20211227_221441.jpg

She looks like a very healthy cat at 20 years old..do you take her to the vet at least once a year? What does the vet say about her health?
Does she act like she has any pain? Is her eyesight still good. What do you feed her?
Does she respond to commands?

She looks like a very healthy cat at 20 years old..do you take her to the vet at least once a year?
Does she act like she has any pain? Is her eyesight still good. What do you feed her?
Does she respond to commands?
She has Bi yearly checkups at the vet, who say they have never seen a cat that remains at the same weight year after year like her (She has always been 3.5kg). After being on fussy cat biscuits for ten years she is now on senior formula (she has always had a bowl and just grazes). She comes to my call, she will shake hands, (when she feels like it) and she knows when I'm writing about her, she just showed up.
20220112_194409.jpg

Her eyesight is perfect. I now must clip her nails, If I don't, she will limp, to let me know they need doing. But no pain. We have a cardboard box with paper in it, so she got off my desk and went and played with the paper. (Bad photo but you get the picture)
20220112_195137.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back