It Was Meant To Be!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I agree, delta tail.
(Unless when he flares the edges of his tail are 180 deg apart, then he's a half moon)

He's a lovely fish :)

My bad, I have a Delta Tale! I should have know better, lol. :rolleyes:

(Technically it’s a Super Delta tale/ Dumbo Ear, But, still. ;))

Well, Edgar has turned out to be a very bad boy. He has eaten or killed about 1/3 of my shrimp population. He has now been exiled to the 10G tank and my oldest betta, Tai is now rooming with the shrimp. So far it seems to be a better fit. Poor Edgar, he was having such fun!

Well, Edgar has turned out to be a very bad boy. He has eaten or killed about 1/3 of my shrimp population. He has now been exiled to the 10G tank and my oldest betta, Tai is now rooming with the shrimp. So far it seems to be a better fit. Poor Edgar, he was having such fun!
I'm sorry to hear that! :(

I moved all of my shrimp over to my 10g about 1 month ago, and now I have 5 very healthy and larger adults, and around 15 babies! So much fun! :)

I'm sorry to hear that! :(

I moved all of my shrimp over to my 10g about 1 month ago, and now I have 5 very healthy and larger adults, and around 15 babies! So much fun! :)
They’re fine now that I put my little snot in the other tank. Tai is older and more laid back. He spends most of his time in his floating betta log. The shrimp are moving around again and not in panic mode. Lol!

They’re fine now that I put my little snot in the other tank. Tai is older and more laid back. He spends most of his time in his floating betta log. The shrimp are moving around again and not in panic mode. Lol!
Is he a Dumbo ear? For some reason, out of all of the bettas I've owned, My dumbo ears are the most laid back.

Most reactions

trending

Back