Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
346865B6-5905-4335-8703-18546157238C.jpeg
I’ve been wanting a white betta for a couple of years now. Every time that I find what I want, I either get outbid or the breeder is asking a ridiculous price for one. Today, it was fate! I went into my local Petco to buy some Stress Guard and there he was. It was love at first site! Now, before we put down a Petco, I have to tell you that we are very lucky to have “Chuck” at our local store. He is a fish enthusiast and very knowledgeable. He only works 3 days a week because he has a full time career but he keeps those tanks spotless! They also had a Koi betta that looked like he had been sprinkled in glitter. I controlled myself and just left with my new baby. Now, what should I name him?

That's a cool Betta Madame'. I never even knew there was such a thing as a white Betta until I joined the International Betta Congress and saw one in the Flare Magazine. Truly, truly I say to you that is a very pretty fish. You're lucky.

That's a cool Betta Madame'. I never even knew there was such a thing as a white Betta until I joined the International Betta Congress and saw one in the Flare Magazine. Truly, truly I say to you that is a very pretty fish. You're lucky.
Thank you, kind sir.

So now it is incumbent upon you to recreate one of those very nice Betta tanks that you do so well. This white one should be very striking in that tea colored water and dark substrate.
I put him in my 20G long shrimp tank. Not sure that is going to work. He’s incredibly happy but the shrimp aren’t. :byebye:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back