Is This Really Bad?

monica

Fish Addict
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
700
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Hiding behind the aqautic plants.
I was at an lfs, and saw that they had the small tank with only an inch or so of water. So I look in and they have a 'red marine crab' was what they called it, aswell as what looked to be a black molly, but it wasn't labeled. They also had a whisper filter, I think a 10. And one of those rocks you find in marine tanks (excuse me, but I am a freshwater person). The molly has been there a while I think, and when I looked it looked like the crab had his claws in the filter, but I could very well have been wrong. Is it just me, or is this a horrible setup? Should I talk to them about it? When I said 1 inch of water, I mean there was enough for the filter to spurt out but that was about it. And the 'rock' Didn't even fit all the way in, only like 1/10 of it was in water.
 
I was at an lfs, and saw that they had the small tank with only an inch or so of water. So I look in and they have a 'red marine crab' was what they called it, aswell as what looked to be a black molly, but it wasn't labeled. They also had a whisper filter, I think a 10. And one of those rocks you find in marine tanks (excuse me, but I am a freshwater person). The molly has been there a while I think, and when I looked it looked like the crab had his claws in the filter, but I could very well have been wrong. Is it just me, or is this a horrible setup? Should I talk to them about it? When I said 1 inch of water, I mean there was enough for the filter to spurt out but that was about it. And the 'rock' Didn't even fit all the way in, only like 1/10 of it was in water.

hmm... its a bit shallow... but other then that it seems ok. :good:

unless it was freshwater.... it should be brackish/marine depending on the crab.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top