Is This A Good Deal?

celaeno

Arkangel
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
NY, USA
55 gallon tank (48x13x21") by perfecto (marineland) + metal stand for $150

is that a good deal?

EDIT: it's brand new at my lfs
 
Whats that about £60-£70, id say thats a pretty good deal if brand new?
 
does it come with the hood/lighting as well? if so id say its definately a good deal. I got my 55 gallon tank with the lights brand new for $120.00 no stand, but i think mine was also a cheaper brand than marineland. It sounds like a good deal. I just personally dont like the metal stands so i would pass on it.
 
I got a 37g with stand for $200 so I'd say its a good deal. :)
 
Definitely a good deal. I got my 55 gallon with hood and lights for $180 without a stand. Stand was another $80.
 
Only if the hood/lamp is included. Otherwise its just a decent deal. The Petco near me has metal stand for $50 and my local fish store sells the 55 gallon tank for $100, so thats $150. If anything else included, id say its a deal.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top