Is This A Cheap Tank?

Hawkins

Fish Herder
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
United Kingdom
Hey I found this on eBay.. it's not tropical, but if i got a heater it would be :hey:

It's pretty cheap starting at £30 with a stand aswell. I found the whole thing for £240 on a different site, and its 78 litres

It's local, being only 35 miles away.

Should I get it?

Oops forgot to add link! :P

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Aqua-one-Tropical-Fi...1QQcmdZViewItem
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I would. That's a great price if there is pretty much nothing wrong with it and all you need is a heater. I hope to god they hadn't been keeping a plec and an eel in that!
 
I found the best thing to do w/ebay is watch it in your watch section. Then, provided you have access to a computer at that time, put in the highest bid you would be willing to pay for it in the last 10 seconds or so :good:

It's a good way to "steal" auctions on the cheap!! As the other bidder won't have time to increase their bid (unless they already put in a higher starting bid, in which case you'll be outbid automatically)

Ebay countdown is agood thing to have running as it gives bidding updates autmatically w/out having to refresh the page and it gives you the time left down to the second :)
 
you're welcome!

Good Luck :nod:

p.s. as you could probably tell, I'm a fan of ebay. I have just as many selling as buying feedbacks :blush: When do I ever leave the computer... LOL :)
 
nice tank i would get it actually think i might bid on it my self lol only jokin
 
I think when it comes to ebay bargains, it's best to keep your cards to your chest and not to list them on here - this place is full of fishy folks who'd like a bargain too!

Better luck with the next one.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top