Is this a baby plant

JoKeR

Pocket Full Of Fish
Reaction score
Is this a baby amazon plant heres a pic of how it looks. it is an amozan ive had this amazon for like 4 months. But now i think its having baies its got a long stick almost out of the water with 4 plants (babies). So if these are babies plants should i cut them off the stem or what should i do or leave the grow.????? :/ :dunno:

Attachments

• 100_0565.JPG
    100_0565.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 39
Hey 55! Why did you say sorry in the title? ha ha ha...nothing to say sorry for!!!
I don't know alot about plants, but from the looks of the picture, the new 'baby" seems to be growing roots. From that I gather that it should be okay to just cut it off and replant it....hope I am correct in assuming! :D

Good Luck! :thumbs:

Chris

I said sorry cause this is not the plant section. Thanks frshmike ill do research anybody else

55gallondude said:
Is this a baby amazon plant heres a pic of how it looks. it is an amozan ive had this amazon for like 4 months. But now i think its having baies its got a long stick almost out of the water with 4 plants (babies). So if these are babies plants should i cut them off the stem or what should i do or leave the grow.????? :/ :dunno:
I agree with FM :D

looks like you are doing something right! :thumbs:

i currently have a tank full of amazon swords and yes it is a baby. they only produce babys for so long every year when the plant is big enuf so keep them safe or try n sell them to ur lfs :)

SpEeDhOrN said:
i currently have a tank full of amazon swords and yes it is a baby. they only produce babys for so long every year when the plant is big enuf so keep them safe or try n sell them to ur lfs :)
What I raised them now sell them. No way my lfs is getting this plants im greedy. :p but thanks my 55 gallon tank looks empty ill put this in the front so they start to kick it.

P.S look at my 1month old con Cute isnt he :wub: :wub: :wub:

Attachments

• 100_0525.JPG
    100_0525.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 35
Okay this is how the make bays when an amazon is plantly in loved it sticks his root into the female root and well thats how babies comefrom hth good thing we had this talk son LOL :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Most reactions

Back