Is this 100% white spot? Or a pattern

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Tttay89

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I bought an upside down cat yesterday. I could have sworn I didn't see this pattern on it and when introducing to the tank. But was pretty fast moving. Woke up this morning and noticed this. Does it look like white spot? If so what steps shall I take?

Many thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200101_110721.jpg
    IMG_20200101_110721.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 127
I bought an upside down cat yesterday. I could have sworn I didn't see this pattern on it and when introducing to the tank. But was pretty fast moving. Woke up this morning and noticed this. Does it look like white spot? If so what steps shall I take?

Many thanks
Luckily, this is just the pattern of the fish, and nothing to worry about.

You do have another issue though. This is a shoaling species that must have a small group, at least four or five. Without these the lone fish will be stressed and this weakens them and other issues are more likely to occur.

I have got another 2 but didn't want to over crowd my tank too much it is only a 110 litre.

By the way just so I don't have to make a new thread,
A friend of mine decided to get into the hobby around 5 months ago. And like everything he does. Has given up and can't be bothered with water changes and maintenance etc.
He has moved his tank (60l) into his kitchen out the way and doesn't know what to do with it he still feeds his fish daily and is having no luck selling them!. Even giving away the fish.
He has 1 rainbow shark 1 bristle nose pleco and I think 3 dannios. He doesn't want to flush them and was wondering if he could donate them to shops?. Any other options will be appreciated.

I have got another 2 but didn't want to over crowd my tank too much it is only a 110 litre.

By the way just so I don't have to make a new thread,
A friend of mine decided to get into the hobby around 5 months ago. And like everything he does. Has given up and can't be bothered with water changes and maintenance etc.
He has moved his tank (60l) into his kitchen out the way and doesn't know what to do with it he still feeds his fish daily and is having no luck selling them!. Even giving away the fish.
He has 1 rainbow shark 1 bristle nose pleco and I think 3 dannios. He doesn't want to flush them and was wondering if he could donate them to shops?. Any other options will be appreciated.
Lots of stores will take donations of fish, near me anyway. He should probably just keep trying to find a store that will take them in.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back