Is the python actually worth it?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

maybe they were out of the smaller ones and sent the bigger one instead.

I did an online order last week and they gave me smaller containers of some vitamins but gave me extra to compensate. Might be they did something similar for you.
That's possible...

Honesty IS the best policy, agreed...I hope the seller allows you to keep it, for the fair price you thought you were paying for the 25FT....you never know, you might be setting up a new tank in a more distant part of the house, and the extra length may come in quite handy ;)

Yes. Its the only reason i was able to keep my tanks when my health declined

Honesty IS the best policy, agreed...I hope the seller allows you to keep it, for the fair price you thought you were paying for the 25FT....you never know, you might be setting up a new tank in a more distant part of the house, and the extra length may come in quite handy ;)
Other than flow rate reduction and storage, you can never have too much hose. I use my extra length to either increase my siphon drop, or I can run it to the front of my house and water plants. Of course, once outside the house you can attach a garden hose for drainage.

So i got a response.

Here was my message:
Hello!
I just received my python water changer and its a 50 foot instead of 25ft. Its not a problem, I'm willing to keep it but just wanted to let you know.

Here's their response:
Hello . We are happy to have you contact us. Thank you so much, Good night

I guess i can keep it?

So i got a response.

Here was my message:
Hello!
I just received my python water changer and its a 50 foot instead of 25ft. Its not a problem, I'm willing to keep it but just wanted to let you know.

Here's their response:
Hello . We are happy to have you contact us. Thank you so much, Good night

I guess i can keep it?
LOL.....I say, it's all yours!

It is surprising how often that happens.

You order an item and get sent the larger or better version.....and you stand there, scratching your head "Do I let them know or just keep quiet and accept it?"

Many "upgrades" are sent accidently on purpose...but try not to push your luck if buying from the same supplier too often in the hope that every purchase will be magically upgraded free of charge...most will do it (gesture of goodwill etc) but not all will do it a second time.

The python doesn't need a hook because the suction strength pulls it into the water when draining.
The hose is soft enough that it bends enough over the lip of the glass enough to hold while filling up too.simples!

The python doesn't need a hook because the suction strength pulls it into the water when draining.
The hose is soft enough that it bends enough over the lip of the glass enough to hold while filling up too.simples!
No the hook is mostly for filling the tank

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back