Is my tank fully cycled?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hopefully you'll have a tank full of shrimps before long and the more there are the more they'll eat. When you fist put shrimps in the tank you'll need to watch and see how much they actually eat, then you'll be able to work out a proper feeding schedule going forwards.

When I first had red cherry shrimps they were with pygmy cories and chili rasboras. Then I had to close that tank and move everything into my main tank which has: pearl gouramis, Espe's rabsboras, Daisy's rice fish, peacock gudgeons, one last pygmy cory and the last 3 chlili rasboras.
(They were sold as chili rasboras but I think they are actually Boraras urophthamoides rather than B. brigittae. Very similar though)
I’m suprised they survived with pearl gouramis! I’ve currently got them with Pygmy cories and corys :)

I have water sprite floating on the surface with lots of long dangly roots.

The gouramis are fairly recent additions, the rice fish have been in there a while and I've seen rice fish catching and killing shrimps. There are still shrimps in the tank though.

If only I could persuade my husband, I would have a shrimp only tank. I can but dream........

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back