Is Cami ok?):

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Smallzzy505

Reaction score
image.jpg
9D9F1E7A-D648-4D7A-A3BB-0EA31684B259.jpeg
Anyone know what could be wrong with my poor Cambria? Iā€™ve had her for over 3 years, bought her when she had bad fin and tail rot. Recently sheā€™s had white specs on her body that looked like her fins were ā€œflakingā€ off, I thought it was Ich, or columnaris so ive used melafix and fungus cure, but seems like over night she had this growth. I monitor her very closely, because she old and sheā€™s part of a sorority tank. I havenā€™t see any of my other girls bother her or attack her, and sheā€™s swimming and eating normally.

is there anything I can do or give her? Iā€™m worried she is in pain and I donā€™t want her to be. Sheā€™s our first betta so sheā€™s sorta our favorite. So if need be I will euthanize her, itā€™s just, if there is a chance I can nurse her back to health I would gladly do so.

P.S she did lose an eye due to popeye, but that was over two years ago and she seemed healthy up until now

Iā€™m afraid she looks to be in very poor condition. Do you know what the water parameters are at all?
Sheā€™s actually swimming about and playing with her tank mates, itā€™s just the wound on the side that looks bad. The water is great I check it frequently, so idk whatā€™s going on.

Iā€™m afraid she looks to be in very poor condition. Do you know what the water parameters are at all?
The growth literally sprouted over night. She didnā€™t have it on Monday when I checked her, but yesterday is when it started. It seemed to get worse over night again, because this is what it looked like this morning.

She is clamping her fins very tightly which suggests that something is irritating her. Have you added anything new to the tank lately?

She is clamping her fins very tightly which suggests that something is irritating her. Have you added anything new to the tank lately?
Actually, her fins had really bad fin rot when I got her. It was so bad at one point she had no top fin. Her fins now have regrown but they didnā€™t grow as much as I thought they would. I thought maybe it was from scarring. This is her right now her top fin isnā€™t clamped at all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 93
Actually, her fins had really bad fin rot when I got her. It was so bad at one point she had no top fin. Her fins now have regrown but they didnā€™t grow as much as I thought they would. I thought maybe it was from scarring. This is her right now her top fin isnā€™t clamped at all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 79

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back