Introduction!

funkyfins

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Iā€™m super excited to be here and learn from you super experienced folk! Iā€™m ā€œnewā€ to the hobby. My dad was an old school fish keeper, I grew up helping him out with his 75g community tank. We had all sorts of mixes. Cichlids with tetras, gold fish, you name it he probably floated and added it lol. I recently got back into it with a 9 gallon betta tankā€¦ now I have 62 gallons of water in various tanks sitting around an apartment. Thanks for reading! I look forward to learning and eventually sharing information. Peace out!

Attachments

• DDF67AD7-BA46-49A2-BDFB-0C1BAD18D669.jpeg
    DDF67AD7-BA46-49A2-BDFB-0C1BAD18D669.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 36
:hi:

Welcome to the TFF forum.

Look forwards to hearing more about your tank and set ups.

Hi everyone! Iā€™m super excited to be here and learn from you super experienced folk! Iā€™m ā€œnewā€ to the hobby. My dad was an old school fish keeper, I grew up helping him out with his 75g community tank. We had all sorts of mixes. Cichlids with tetras, gold fish, you name it he probably floated and added it lol. I recently got back into it with a 9 gallon betta tankā€¦ now I have 62 gallons of water in various tanks sitting around an apartment. Thanks for reading! I look forward to learning and eventually sharing information. Peace out!
Welcome! šŸ‘

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back