m00se Fish Crazy Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 259 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Hull, UK Jun 24, 2009 #1 They're selling a double-tier tank rack with two 7ft x 2ft x 2ft tanks to go in it for £250 all in If only I had the space...and the money...and the triple uber super mega reinforced floor...
They're selling a double-tier tank rack with two 7ft x 2ft x 2ft tanks to go in it for £250 all in If only I had the space...and the money...and the triple uber super mega reinforced floor...
Liam50 Fish Herder Joined Nov 25, 2008 Messages 1,001 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Rye, East Sussex Jun 24, 2009 #2 offer them 180 they sound desperate to sell.
m00se Fish Crazy Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 259 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Hull, UK Jun 24, 2009 #3 I literally have nowhere to put two 7-ft tanks... I put them in the living room my landlord will destroy me
I literally have nowhere to put two 7-ft tanks... I put them in the living room my landlord will destroy me
shelaghfishface the one and only Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 6,754 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location BARRY,s.wales Jun 24, 2009 #4 m00se said: I literally have nowhere to put two 7-ft tanks... I put them in the living room my landlord will destroy me Click to expand... better not then eh? lol
m00se said: I literally have nowhere to put two 7-ft tanks... I put them in the living room my landlord will destroy me Click to expand... better not then eh? lol
m00se Fish Crazy Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 259 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Hull, UK Jun 24, 2009 #5 Also the tank will destroy the floor... One day, oneeee day....