In the park today :)

William

TFF Founder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jan 17, 2002
Messages
7,497
Reaction score
4
Points
0
Location
London!
Here's a clump of daffodils of which I took a picture when I entered the park :)
 

Attachments

  • daffy.webp
    daffy.webp
    84.1 KB · Views: 168
A greylag goose stretching his wing on the bank of the river thames :)
 

Attachments

  • greylag.webp
    greylag.webp
    134.6 KB · Views: 146
An arctic tern just coming in to land with his land gear down :)
 

Attachments

  • tern.webp
    tern.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 167
The moment of impact with the water on landing! :)
 

Attachments

  • tern2.webp
    tern2.webp
    108.3 KB · Views: 145
Spring truly has now arrived! :)
 

Attachments

  • flowers.webp
    flowers.webp
    110.3 KB · Views: 157
You have a great camera William. Nice shots! Spring is here already...still a bit chilly but everything is turning GREEEEEEEN!! :hyper: :thumbs:
 
The bird in the third picture is a Black Headed Gull, Larus ridibundus, not an Arctic Tern, Sterna macrura, which has a long forked tail a black crest but white face and a very red beak.

Great pictures though!
 
Lateral Line said:
The bird in the third picture is a Black Headed Gull, Larus ridibundus, not an Arctic Tern, Sterna macrura, which has a long forked tail a black crest but white face and a very red beak.

Great pictures though!
Yeah I was thinking the same thing William, definitely a black headed Gull. Here is a true Artic Tern :)


2001-11-arctic-tern-dh.jpg
 
I stand corrected :) Thanks guys for clearing that up :thumbs: glad you liked the pictures!
 
Great springtime pictures, William. :thumbs:


I wish it was spring here, but.................. :X .................it's snowing outside. :sad: :/
 
I dont believe Arctic Terns exist.

Only jokin around guys :) Great pics William :thumbs:
You are getting some great stuff out of that new camera!

Ken
 

Most reactions

Back
Top