In Need Of Some Ideas Please, Mainly Plants I Think

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

spongy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I spent ages looking for wood and plants to go in my Vision180 and after a few months I found this cool looking branch........
IMAG0359-1.jpg

IMAG0360-1.jpg

Got it home to find it didn't fit in due to the centre brace on top of the tank :(

So I got brave and cut it in half and squidged it in and replanted what I had and this was the result....
IMAG0366.jpg

That was about 4 months ago and now some plants have died off, some have flourished but this is what I'm currently looking at......
BD7F7BE1-2C7F-4CBA-A917-6D4FFA8236E7-965-000000BCE2FBB02F_zps5ef9dd29.jpg

The amazon sword centre rear has taken off, the one front left is doing well (I didn't realise it would actually grow that big) the Vallis on the right is doing well and I have a bit of moss on some wood front right that is doing well and the rest are struggling through.

I keep looking at it and thinking it needs freshening up but I don't really know what to do, shall I move plants? Buy more? I would like to add a pair of Kribs to finish stocking so I shall need a cave of some sort but what type? Wooden? Rock? Coconut? And where should it go?????

I would like some red plants but I just have a gravel substrate and do not inject Co2 so they will probably die :-(

Any ideas, comments, criticisms are more than welcome to help me out!!!!!!

This aquascaping malarkey can be hard work. Lol

Most reactions

trending

Back