Impulse buy apathy.

Sorry Guys,

It's not a four billion mega pixel thing, just good enough to show you the plants, and the fish of course!

I will try to find the rest of the good pictures. I'm too tired now. Been awake since four AM.

TTFN

Sub.

Attachments

• DSC00228.JPG
    DSC00228.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 51
That's a nice tank. Such a shame it has to be taken down. If you look on the bright side, you will have just as much fun setting it back up as you did setting it up before you moved it. Who knows? Maybe it will look better the 2nd time around. :thumbs:

Oucch!! Tough luck dude, but im sure she will understand! :p lol!

Goodluck with the Fry! :D

wow. that's a beautiful set-up. think of it this way...
Now that you've got the experience and the pictures, you can recreate it or do even better the next time.

funny about the spawning! your fishies must really like the work you do.

:kewlpics: lovely tank although i'm sure you already know that.

i feel for you, i really do.

i have just set up my 40G planted and just like you day after finishing er in doors mentions moving house.

simple answer, NO

best of luck with your er new project. at least you have an excuse for another 3 months of fiddling. if your anything like me it's a welcome escape from the boring househole chores. as she knows nothing about fish i get the tank jobs whilst she does the hoovering/ironing/cooking etc.... i know what i'd rather be doing.....

Attachments

• 40Gplanted.jpg
    40Gplanted.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 48
I'm trying to sell my car. Spent Sunday hoovering, cleaning and polishing the car. It looked stunning!
Came home last night and the wife had taken the car out and it was filthy! Not exactly months of aquascaping but just as annoying.

WK

WK,

I'm a carwash service engineer, My car is never dirty, I have a complete garage jetwash in the garden!

No excuses for her not cleaning the car then.....

Know what you mean.......they can be quite annoying at times :whistle:

I'm waiting to see if Mr Jade-eye has managed to fertilise the eggs that have appeared, and then my excuses about redecorating will have run dry.

Laminate flooring pile in the hallway is beginning to annoy me now, I have stubbed my toe four times now.....I guess I had better hurry up and lay the stuff...

Sub.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back