Im Ready To Set My Co2 Up Please Guide Me Though It

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hi me again,

Is soap and water safe for testing for a leak ?
should the pleasure change for any reason Co2 flow does not seem as much today ?

check all you seals, yes soap and water will be fine. It's best to check your bubble count after an hour or so with these diffusers, as pressure builds up and then slows for a bit and then gets back to normal.

check all you seals, yes soap and water will be fine. It's best to check your bubble count after an hour or so with these diffusers, as pressure builds up and then slows for a bit and then gets back to normal.
ok so after a few hours thats when i should make sure it set to about 60bpm
i was nerves on using soap just in case it got in some how

thanks

it shouldn't get in. Yes check after an hour or so, this will be your true bubble count.

Came home today to find the seal on the diffuser was pumping out big bubbles
Looks like its the silicone that's gone ;(

Came home today to find the seal on the diffuser was pumping out big bubbles
Looks like its the silicone that's gone ;(

Sounds familiar!! I had the same issue with the same atomizer (my second one after the first blew apart at the seal) first time round the seller told me it must have been user error, he said the Co2 pipe must have come off of the Atomizer then it must have hit something to cause it to split, the Co2 tube was still attached to the part attached to the glass so that was rubbish, I got a second Atomizer sent for free.

P1010082.jpg

Contacted the seller for the second time when it was blowing big bubbles from near the seal and was told it was the first time he heard of this problem so I had to buy a new one as he was not willing to replace again. I am now on my third! :sad:

I do like these Atomizers when they are working but I dont think they are the best of quality TBH.

it the other end on mine, will call them tomorrow and see what they say, im reluctant to get another one like it due to the high pressure it need to run, think i will go for a glass one and see how that goes.. :good:

I have a hard time getting the bubbles to come out of the whole white disc on my glass ones, that said...I get nice tiny bubbles from the left side, and my drop checker is a nice limey green. No explosions yet. {I AM on my second one, first one broke at the bend.}

Basically, I am planning on getting an in line atomizer. Dunno where to put it though with my big bulky in-line heater taking up the line.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back