I'm Looking To Stock A 10 Gallon Tank Plz Help

Imcanadieneh

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Michigan
I've had it for over a year now and I am looking to get something new. I've had female bettas for over a year and I'm tired of looking at fish that fight and just always look sick because they have ripped fins. Its got plenty of hiding places but they always seem to find eachother. So I'm taking them to a fish store and they are giving me 10 bucks for all 5. I'm looking to add maybe 2 dalmation mollies, 1 of the female bettas I have now, 3 ottos, 2 glass fish and 2 other mollies. Would this work?
 
glass catfish will out grow a 10 gallon. and ottos should be in a bigger group and will be starved in a 10 gallon. so a no go on these fish.

the female betta on its own will be just as aggressive as a male so a no go again.
 
mollys will quickly breed and you'll be overrun with fry can have 100+ every 4 weeks
no glass cats and no bettas
dalmation mollys minimum tank is 30 gallons so they wouldnt be suitable either

you could have some honey gouramis , male platys or guppys , khuli loaches , white cloud minnows , ottos or pygmy corys
some of the small rasboras
 
Well because I didn't say glass catfish I just said glass fish are they ok, i know the others grow too big. Ok thank you!
 
I am getting 10-15 Endlers for my 10 gallon tank.

-FHM
 

Most reactions

Back
Top