Ill show you mine....

Dannyboy17, the only plants with "real" flowers in my yard are gardenias and hibiscus. This is the yellow gardenia.
 

Attachments

  • RIMG0004.webp
    RIMG0004.webp
    52.7 KB · Views: 162
Those are beautiful flowers Lenna :)


Ok, here is a pic of my backyard :lol: I'll try and get a better pic in a couple weeks, i dont have a camera right now. This was taken a few years ago so it doesn't look as crappy now as it does in the pic :P
 

Attachments

  • Bodie.webp
    Bodie.webp
    99 KB · Views: 147
SideYard3.jpg


SideYard7.jpg


BackYard7.jpg


BackYard1.jpg


BackYard2.jpg


BackYard8.jpg


BackYard902.jpg


SideYard8.jpg


FrontYard2.jpg



lol and we're only 3 minutes from teh interstate....lol and you can't hear it...gotta love trees!!! :D
 
My and 36 other apartments "backyard." :D

Picture004.jpg


(BTW, I didn't grow those pothos.... some guy was throwing them out and I asked him if I could rehome them.... to my home)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top